The Tariff includes room with complimentary Breakfast. The guest should obtain the 'Key' from the reception. The key must be returned at the time of checkout. In case of loss or damage of key tag, Rs. 1,000/- will be charged in the room bill.
Settlement of Bills :
The bills must be settled on presentation. Cheques are not accepted.
The Company's Lien on Visitor's Luggage and belongings :
- In the case of default in payment of dues by a guest, the management shall be entitled to a lien on the luggage and belongings and to detain the same and to sell or auction such property at any time after the day of departure without reference to the party and appropriates the net sale proceeds towards amount due from the guest.
Check-in and Check-out :
- Round the clock (24 hours). If you wish to stay on up to 4 hours beyond the check-out time, subject to availability of room, half day tariff shall be applicable; after that full day tariff will be charged.
Visitor's Belongings :
- Visitor's are requested to lock the door of their rooms when going out or when going to bed. The company will not in any way whatsoever, be responsible for the loss of resident's goods or any other property not entrusted to the Management or for damage thereof whether due to neglect of Hotel Staff or agents or any other cause whatsoever including theft or pilferage. For the convenience of visitors, private lockers are available at the front office to ensure safety of any valuables. The Management is not liable for goods kept in the safety locker in the rooms.
Hazardous Goods :
- Storing of Cinema films, Raw & Exposed inflammable material or any other articles of a combustible or hazardous nature in residential rooms or store is strictly prohibited.
Damage of Property :
- Guests will be held responsible for any loss or damage to the Hotel property caused by them, their friends or any other person related to them.
Digital Safety Locker :
- Guests are request to keep the digital safety locker without any password system which had been restored by them. If any default may found on this; that will be chargeable to the reasonable cost of the property.
Management's Right :
- The Management reserves the absolute right of admission to any person in the hotel premises and to request any guest to vacate his/her room at any moment without previous notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever and the guest shall be bound to vacate forthwith. In default the Management will be entitled to remove the luggage and belongings of the guest from the room occupied by him/her.
Relation between Company & Visitors :
- Nothing herein above shall constitute or be deemed to constitute any tenancy or sub-tenancy or any right of tenancy or sub - tenancy or any right or interest in the Hotel premises or any part or portion thereof in favour of any guest or resident or visitor and the Company shall always be deemed to be in full and absolute possession and control of the whole of the Hotel Premises.
Government Rules & Regulations :
- Guests are requested to observe the Government Rules & Regulations in force from time to time in respect of registration, alcoholic drinks, firearms, smoking and etc.
Amendment of Rules :
- The Management reserves right to add to or alter or amend any of the above terms, conditions and rules.
- Guests are requested to use the laundry services on payment of extra charges. Washing of clothes in room in not permitted.
- Please do not hang clothes outside as it spoils the beauty of the area. Clothes hung will be removed and no claims will be entertained.
- Dogs & Other Pets are not allowed.
- Car Parking is at owner's risk.
- Only the Registered guest(s) are allowed to stay in the reserved Room and no person(s) is/are not allowed at any cause.
- Visitors to the room are not permitted after 10.00 p.m. and are requested to meet them at the Lobby.
- Please refrain from bringing any eatables from out-side.
- No-smoking in all the guest rooms and anywhere within the hotel premises other than the terrace area of the premises; it any found in the premise and it should be treated as violated the terms and condition of our hotel policy.
Liability Disclaimer :
- The rates, tariff and taxes are subject to change and the company cannot be held liable for any such change. If at any time, during the continuance of service, the performance in whole or in part, of any obligation under it shall be prevented or delayed by reason of war, hostility, axe of the public enemy, civil commotion, sabotage, fire, flood, explosion, epidemic, strikes, lockout or act of god, etc, no claim for damages against the company in respect of such performance or delay in performance of the service can be claimed.
- The laws of India govern the contract and you hereby submit within the jurisdiction of the hotel premises and Madras High Court at Chennai.